DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released a recruitment notification for 116 Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website.
The application process will begin on November 1. The last date to apply is November 15, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill 116 Graduate, Technician (Diploma), and Trade Apprentice vacancies in Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, and a premier laboratory of DRDO. As per the official notification, “No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.”
The registration procedure will start on November 1 and will end on November 15, 2021.
- Graduate apprentice: 50
- Trade apprentice: 26
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 40.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma degrees, if one wants to register at mhrdnats.gov.in and ITT. The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B. Com/IL.T.I degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) can apply. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular applicants are eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks at the essential qualification level. Personal Interview through Video Conferencing (Virtual) mode will be held for shortlisted candidates.
It is to be noted that the period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
Candidates can check the eligibility, age limit, and other details on the official DRDO notification HERE.
DRDO apprenticeship recruitment: Here’s how to apply
- STEP 1: Go to the official website, rac.gov.in, to apply for DRDO apprenticeship recruitment.
- STEP 2: Candidates will be asked to fill up the required details and upload self-attested copies of relevant degrees and certificates in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- STEP 3: Beginning November 1, 2021, online applications will be accepted on the official website.
- STEP 4: Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their records.